Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rayna Faith

Well, Brian and I have FINALLY settled on a name for the baby. We picked the BEAUTIFUL name Rayna out a long time ago, but have gone back and forth a hundred times on a middle name. But it's settled--Rayna Faith!

Rayna is Hebrew and means "song of the Lord." We are naming Rayna after another very special little Rayna--Rayna Frank.

It's been fun to call the baby by her name, rather than "the new baby" or "the little baby"--we can't wait to meet you, Rayna!

I made my first purchase for Rayna today! This morning, I went shopping with my friend Nicole. Old Navy had all of their bathing suits on sell for $5.00 so I got matching swimsuits for Molly and Rayna for next summer. It was a little bit of a gamble with the sizes, but I couldn't resist for $5.00! :-)

More summer fun with our other sweet baby girl:


We've had a super busy, but super FUN week. We had lunch with our friends, the Russells this week. I grew up next door to the Russells so it was fun to visit the old neighborhood. Molly LOVED Grant--and he was very sweet with her. He'll be a good babysitter in a few years! :-)
Popcicles in the swimming pool--life is great! :-)

Last night, we had dinner at the Kamps house. Our friend Amy is going to be leaving for a mission trip to India this Sunday. We are praying for you, Amy! (And Allen--he'll be home all alone!)