Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break!

I have two weeks off of work for spring break and Molly and I have had a great time so far! We had lunch with Molly's buddy Libby and her Mommy, Alison. Molly had a great time playing with Libby (and all of her toys!) and I had a great time with Alison!
Molly also got to see her buddy Cooper for lunch. We ate at Qdoba and Nicole brought me a chocolate cake for my birthday (YUM!). We also did a little shopping as it was BEAUTIFUL outside!
Molly got her first Easter basket from Mrs. Austin today. It was at our house when we got home so Molly jumped right on it as soon as she got up from her nap. She loved all of her new goodies, but her favorite was her new markers. She had a great time coloring in her coloring book.
Some more Molly cuteness from spring break: