Saturday, November 22, 2008

Anniversary and 13 months!

Brian and I celebrated our four year anniversary on Thursday. We went out on a date last night to celebrate. We left Molly for the first time (with anyone other than Nana)--luckily it was her Auntie Tara and they had a great time. Molly even went to bed for her Auntie with no problems! What a good girl!

We ate dinner at Qdoba (yes, I was given a hard time for Qdoba being our anniversary dinner!) and saw the movie Fireproof. It was SO good! If you haven't seen it yet, you should!

I am so thankful for my husband. He is my best friend I could not imagine my life without him! :-)

In other news, our baby girl turned 13 months old today! Happy 13 month birthday, sweet girl!

It's okay, Mommy! Auntie Tara will take good care of me and you'll be home in a few hours!

A picture first thing in the morning? Really, Mom?
I'm going to be 13 months old for another 29 days!