Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We Registered!

Well, my head has been spinning for the last few days! I still cannot believe we are really leaving for Vietnam in 2 weeks and 2 days! Not that I'm counting or anything... :-) We're now registered at Target! Several people have asked us what we still need and I could never think of anything on the spot. So my mom and I were out running errands tonight and I spontaneously decided to register while we were out. And what do you know--I managed to find 50+ items that Molly NEEDS! :-)

We now have our flights booked. We will be leaving Charlotte on August 22nd at 6:00PM. I feel like the timing of the flights will be good because our longest flight will be overnight so hopefully we can sleep. We've also been working on our hotel accommodations so hopefully those will be done soon as well!

I cannot believe this time three weeks from now we will have Molly in our arms! We are so thankful that God has worked everything out--He has been so good to us! :-)