Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We have our Visas!!

Now all we need is our approval from immigration! :-)

If our approval doesn't come very soon, we're going to have to get fingerprinted again. I don't really understand why as our fingerprints haven't changed, but nonetheless, they expire September 12th. NEVER would I have thought that we would still be waiting when we filled our I600A on April 11, 2007. It's a tough call to have to make because on one hand, I hate to spend the money if we end up traveling before they expire (which we're planning on) not to mention both of us taking the day off of work when we're trying to save vacation days for our trip and maternity leave but I would REALLY hate to have any kind of hold up because of fingerprinting. You know...this whole thing will be resolved if our approval comes tonight! :-)

Of course it's all in God's hands and in HIS timing. There have been plenty of times throughout my life that God has asked me to wait and my life and my walk with Christ are better for it. I guess this is just one of those times.

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him."
--Psalm 37:7