Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here's to March!

If this is what we have in store for the rest of March, I'm ready! Today was beautiful--I just can't get enough of 65 degree days! Let's hope this weather is here to stay!

Things have been busy around here and I'm really looking forward to our spring break coming up. I'm hoping to work some more on Molly's room and the rest of the house. Things as far as our adoption goes are pretty much the same. We're hoping to hear something soon. Just trying to remember that our God holds time in His hands and trusting that His timing is perfect. Things are looking a little scary for adoptions in Vietnam--there is a strong possibility that Vietnam adoptions will not continue after this year. We should be finding out more this month and we are of course praying that adoptions can continue not just for us and Molly but for all of the children in Vietnam who need homes. A lot of the children in the orphanages in Vietnam have been sick this winter and several have passed away. This is so incredibly said and I have to admit that when I first heard this it was very scary. But God begin working on my heart and showed me that this is one of the sad realities of children living in orphanages and reminded me that this is why we are adopting to begin with. So we are just praying for all of these little children in orphanages (not just in Vietnam but all over the world) and praying that we will be able to fully give our adoption over to God.

My mom, Tara, and I went shopping last weekend and we bought a few little things for Molly. Tara got her a bow in just about every color--I can already tell she may be just a little bit spoiled. :-)

March is going to be a busy month. We've got a couple of trips planned and of course we're praying for a March referral. Here's to March! :-)