Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Fun!

For Labor Day weekend, Tara, Anna, and I went to Tennessee. I was a little hesitant about going with all of the work that still needs to be done at the new house, but I'm glad I went--it was very relaxing. We had some really good girl time--pedicures, shopping, and soaking up some rays. It was also my first "Booms Day" experience. We walked around Knoxville and watched the fireworks from Anna's parents REALLY BIG boat. It was a lot of fun!




On the way home, I even got to stop and have breakfast with my brother and his fiancee, Kim. It had been awhile since I'd seen my brother, so I'm glad we got to hang out. Their wedding is in less three months so they've been VERY busy with wedding plans.



While the girls were relaxing in the sun, the guys stayed home and worked on some home improvement projects. My wonderful husband pressure washed the patio, hung up the blinds in our bathroom, installed a new (MUCH needed) light in the kitchen, installed a new shower head, and hung up the shelf in the froggy bathroom completing the bathroom that will be Molly's in a few months. At Matt and Tara's, the guys installed new solar lights and the pictures look great!

I just had to post a picture of the shelf with the froggy. Cute, huh?!